Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.667 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 143,727 Pound ($21,558) in Nashville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (about 2 hours ago)