Cost of living comparison between Nashville, Tennessee, United States and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.070 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 33,407 Pound ($5,504) in Nashville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)