Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,007 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.051 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee (United States) is 97% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 203,050 Pound ($11,249) in Nashville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 103,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)