Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 146,258 Pound ($21,961) in Nashville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)