Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.258 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 9% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,409 Pound (€470) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)