Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.978 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,376 Pound (€484) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)