Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.062 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 56,000 Pound (€2,659) in Narbonne.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)