Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 7.209 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 18,750 Pound (€2,601) in Narbonne.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)