Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.455 SDG / NZD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 74% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 121,510 Pound (NZ$9,756) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)