Cost of living comparison between Napier, New Zealand and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.552 SDG / NZD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 35% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 25,270 Pound (NZ$5,551) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 2 hours ago)