Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.617 SDG / NZD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 57% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,589 Pound (NZ$4,242) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)