Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.008 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 9,600 Pound (元9,526) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (38 minutes ago)