Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.566 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 65% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 51,072 Pound (€5,962) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)