Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.933 SDG / CNY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 13% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,172 Pound (元22,702) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)