Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.966 SDG / CNY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 13% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,618 Pound (元18,232) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)