Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.932 SDG / CNY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 13% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,126 Pound (元22,659) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)