Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.841 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 30% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,739 Pound (€3,155) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)