Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.990 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 50% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 32,904 Pound (€4,118) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)