Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.799 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 46% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,321 Pound (€4,019) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)