Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.779 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 49% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 34,302 Pound (€4,410) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)