Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10975 SDG / MZN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 21,000 Pound (191,340 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 12 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)