Cost of living in Nal'chik, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12306 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nal'chik (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,125 Pound (руб 49,772) in Nal'chik.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)