Cost of living in Nal'chik, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.718 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nal'chik (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 50,433 Pound (руб 70,206) in Nal'chik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 48,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)