Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.446 SDG / THB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 313% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 86,673 Pound (59,959 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)