Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.540 SDG / THB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 279% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 30,714 Pound (56,898 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨79 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (23 minutes ago)