Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.545 SDG / THB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 272% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 31,610 Pound (57,955 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)