Cost of living comparison between Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18188 SDG / THB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 219% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,360 Pound (56,961 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)