Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.570 SDG / THB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 21,000 Pound (36,837 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (34 minutes ago)