Cost of living in Nakhodka, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.29384 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhodka (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,392 Pound (руб 21,753) in Nakhodka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)