Cost of living in Nakhodka, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.31391 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhodka (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,855 Pound (руб 21,838) in Nakhodka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (23 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)