Cost of living in Nakhodka, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.12306 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhodka (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,948 Pound (руб 40,205) in Nakhodka.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (about 2 hours ago)