Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.866 SDG / SAR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,200 Pound (﷼ 3,322) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)