Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 992 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18023 SDG / KES *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 58% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 75,894 Pound (Shilling421,092) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 48,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)