Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05583 SDG / JPY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 18,750 Pound (¥335,816) in Naha.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)