Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06105 SDG / JPY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,461 Pound (¥335,129) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (21 minutes ago)