Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10240 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 6% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,900 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,500 Pound (₨63,469) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (30 minutes ago)