Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09416 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 37% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,289 Pound (₨45,547) in Nagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)