Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05670 SDG / JPY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 156% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 32,018 Pound (¥564,656) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)