Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05986 SDG / JPY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 149% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 57,353 Pound (¥958,144) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (29 minutes ago)