Cost of living comparison between Nagoya, Japan and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06113 SDG / JPY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 183% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 53,099 Pound (¥868,657) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (26 minutes ago)