Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16959 SDG / JPY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 175% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 115,474 Pound (¥680,910) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)