Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05943 SDG / JPY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 17,000 Pound (¥286,074) in Nagano.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (43 minutes ago)