Cost of living in Naga, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13253 SDG / PHP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naga (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,730 Pound (Php43,237) in Naga.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)