Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10221 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,600 Pound (₨54,790) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)