Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10324 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,750 Pound (₨36,321) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)