Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01196 SDG / XAF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 51,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 51,000 Pound (4,262,941 Franc) in N'Djamena.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (35 minutes ago)