Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01039 SDG / XAF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 78,125 Pound (7,520,859 Franc) in N'Djamena.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)