Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10379 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,589 Pound (₨44,210) in Mysore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)