Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00287 SDG / TZS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 6% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 17,717 Pound (6,165,193 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (40 minutes ago)