Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10320 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,100 Pound (₨59,106) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (22 minutes ago)