Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26393 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 11,000 Pound (₨41,678) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (27 minutes ago)