Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.644 SDG / OMR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 18% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,496 Pound (﷼ 1,111) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (about 1 hour ago)