Cost of living comparison between Muscat, Oman and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.836 SDG / OMR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 18% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,512 Pound (﷼ 1,100) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)