Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15566 SDG / PKR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 20% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 52,844 Pound (₨339,488) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 44,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)