Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06331 SDG / PKR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 53% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 62,925 Pound (₨993,896) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)