Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06124 SDG / PKR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 416% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 322,646 Pound (₨5,268,954) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (20 minutes ago)