Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06331 SDG / PKR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 52% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 59,342 Pound (₨937,372) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 2 hours ago)