Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.888 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,410 Pound (€2,818) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)