Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.191 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 79% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,938 Pound (€3,885) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)