Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.967 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 80% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 39,520 Pound (€4,960) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Munich costs €110 (about 1 hour ago)