Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.779 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 79% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 41,275 Pound (€5,306) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)