Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,072 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.959 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 125% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 265,244 Pound (€12,079) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 118,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)