Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,055 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.237 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 95% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 152,726 Pound (€21,103) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £116 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (30 minutes ago)