Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,447 prices entered by 607 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10190 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 16% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,160 Pound (₨31,012) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)