Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.637 SDG / MYR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,300 Pound (RM2,627) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨12,198 (38 minutes ago)