Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.579 SDG / MYR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,900 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,900 Pound (RM2,469) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨37,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$132 (about 2 hours ago)