Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.509 SDG / MYR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,125 Pound (RM2,070) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b18 (36 minutes ago)