Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.440 SDG / MYR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,500 Pound (RM1,736) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (38 minutes ago)