Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.552 SDG / MYR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,100 Pound (RM2,641) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)