Cost of living comparison between Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.480 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 282% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 286,705 Pound ($44,243) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)