Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.050 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 291% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 418,462 Pound ($23,183) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 107,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 2 hours ago)