Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08202 SDG / BDT *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,900 Pound (Taka 71,937) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)