Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00542 SDG / IQD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,750 Pound (692,025 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)