Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.515 SDG / BAM
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 20% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,763 Pound (1,071KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)