Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.744 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,106 Pound (R$ 5,503) in Mossoro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (42 minutes ago)