Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00298 SDG / TZS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 15% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,911 Pound (1,645,788 Shilling) in Moshi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (44 minutes ago)