Cost of living in Moscow, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,075 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11334 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,525 Pound (руб 128,157) in Moscow.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)