Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01396 SDG / KMF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,500 Pound (179,046 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (about 1 hour ago)