Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31999 SDG / MXN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,036 Pound (Mex$ 9,487) in Morelia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)