Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,065 prices entered by 434 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.256 SDG / CAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 73% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 86,565 Pound (C$6,072) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)