Cost of living comparison between Montevideo, Uruguay and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 852 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22659 SDG / UYU
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 31% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,637 Pound ($U108,729) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)