Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,468 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24521 SDG / UYU *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 29% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,910 Pound ($U89,353) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 24₴ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Vigo costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)