Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 913 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22357 SDG / UYU
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 31% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,392 Pound ($U91,208) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (25 minutes ago)