Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 952 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22638 SDG / UYU
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 32% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,473 Pound ($U72,768) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)