Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,009 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23487 SDG / UYU
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 33% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,726 Pound ($U88,245) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)