Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.133 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,625 Pound (R$ 7,326) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)