Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.167 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,900 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 7,900 Pound (R$ 3,645) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuala Lumpur costs RM8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)