Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.977 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,000 Pound (R$ 7,589) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £40 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (30 minutes ago)