Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00642 SDG / COP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 41% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 36,787 Pound (COL$5,731,535) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)