Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00221 SDG / COP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,765 Pound (COL$4,879,838) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)