Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00227 SDG / COP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,634 Pound (COL$4,677,087) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (33 minutes ago)