Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14658 SDG / JMD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 47,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 47,000 Pound (J$320,638) in Montego Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)