Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05192 SDG / JMD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,500 Pound (J$48,155) in Montego Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (38 minutes ago)